The following terms and conditions shall apply to all contracts concluded between the customer and Lite-Glo Electrical Wholesalers. Any conditions stipulated by the customer or any third party which are in conflict with these conditions are expressly excluded.
- No deliveries/collections will be allowed until payment for the products has been made in full and cleared by our bankers.
- Methods of payment are EFT/Credit and Debit cards. Refunds will be done in the original tender type and the original credit card used for the purchase must be produced for the refund.
- All prices contained in the Lite-Glo Electrical price lists are subjected to alteration without prior notice.
- Deliveries will be supplied by Lite-Glo Electrical subject to your address being within our designated delivery zones and you will be charged a delivery fee If the order is not over R1000.00.
- Whilst every endeavor will be made to supply the goods on the date stipulated, under no circumstances can liability be accepted for any loss or damage suffered by the customer or any third party by reason of failure to meet delivery commitments. The customer shall accept delivery when delivery is tendered and shall not be entitled to resile from the contract on account of a delay in delivery.
- Goods shall be examined immediately on receipt. No claim in respect of shortages, damage or apparent defect in the goods will be considered by Lite-Glo Electrical unless notified at time of delivery. Risk of loss and title passed on to the customer on accepting of delivery/ collection.
The terms and conditions and all matters or disputes arising therefrom or incidental hereto shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Republic South Africa.